Change of Name Deed

10 Minutes FREE Advice

Call today: 0330 123 1131

Anybody can call themselves anything they want as long as it’s not Fraudulent or has a criminal benefit.

There are a variety of reasons why you may wish to change your birth name.

However most authorities will require a legal document to prove your name. We can provide you with a Statutory Declaration that authorities accept, so you can be legally known by your name of choice.

If you are over 18 years of age we can prepare the document for you. We can also prepare the paperwork to change a child’s name although it needs the consent of all those who have Parental Responsibility for the child.

We offer a fixed fee and fast service to prepare a Change of Name Deed which once properly signed and witnessed can be used as evidence of the Change of Name.

Fixed fees:

Adult £150 plus VAT
Children £200 plus vat.