Buying or selling a property is likely to be the single largest transaction you’ll make in your lifetime. The process can be both stressful and expensive. Choosing a Solicitor to act for you should be as stress free as possible. At Newbold Solicitors we aim to take the stress out of your move; so whether you are buying or selling a property, or both, we can offer a fixed fee for our services.
The conveyancing process is complex and involves checking historical details of properties, encumbrances, and titles. We will guide and support you through the process raising queries that are necessary and reporting these issues to you. We offer an excellent service from the moment we receive instructions, right through until the keys are in your hands. Our clients enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the searches, checks and other legal formalities will be completed thoroughly.
Once instructed our team will: –
- Represent you over the course of your sale and/or purchase
- Request contract documentation from your buyers Solicitors
- Order searches and raise enquiries that are necessary
- Study your Mortgage Offer and advise on its conditions
- Deal promptly with all issues
- Advise you on the contract and any exchange and/or completion (moving day) dates
- Requesting funds from your Mortgage Lender and accounting to you for your deposit
- Work closely with other parties (mortgage lenders, Estate Agents and Solicitors) to ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible
- Deal with all registration formalities after completion
Our Conveyancers have the knowledge and expertise that allows us to offer a fixed price without impacting on our level of service or commitment to you.
For more information please call the residential conveyancing team on or email us email@example.com